HANDS ON CLASS-NOV 5 AT ESS & CAY (pricing in canadian dollars)
Are you ready to try something new? To step outside the lines and expand your colouring tool box?
We thought so … which is why we are completely thrilled to bring you our HANDS ON Wrap Highlighting Master Class.
What you will learn…
Each class will begin with an intro into Wrap Highlighting papers, including a full breakdown on:
- How Wrap highlighting papers are used
- When to use and when not to
- Who is the ideal client
- Sectioning, timing and pricing
-Photography tips and tricks
We will be demonstrating the most effective and time efficient techniques utilizing our highlighting papers. Each class will demonstrate a variety of techniques including maximum blonding, adding depth back and blending/highlighting greys showcased on 3 models start to finish.
All the questions you’ve been asking over the last year will finally be answered in our in-person colouring class.
In the second half of the class you will get an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned, on a mannequin with Sara & Kait guiding you step by step. A perfect opportunity to ask any questions that pop up while you try this new technique for the very first time.
What’s included …
- Access to the in-person master class at Ess & Cay salon
- Master instructional booklet to take with you, where you can reference back to all the information you learned at any time
-Mannequin head for hands on portion
-1 small & 1 large box of Ess & Cay Wrap Highlighting sheets to take with you
- 6 MONTH access to our online education platform where you will be able to ask any and all questions post class ( access will be granted AFTER your class)
- Complimentary morning treats, lunch & Swag Bag filled with all our favourite goodies (including our MOST loved toning kit from Oligo Professional)
Wrap Highlighting Papers will be available for purchase at the class as well as through our online store.
Ticket price $800 CAD
AMERICAN FRIENDS: Please note all class tickets are listed in Canadian dollars - the CAD to USD conversion will show on your personal bank statement. Final USD amount will vary based on the exchange rate at the time of purchase - but will be roughly $595 American dollars.
When completing your ticket purchase online, the price will be listed in CANADIAN DOLLARS.
We can’t wait to share with you this incredible technique that can change the way you work behind the chair not only saving your time but generously increasing your profit.
Class Details :
Sunday Nov 5 2023
9:00am - 4:00pm ( lunch provided)
Ess & Cay Salon and Experience
1 Church Street unit 10
Keswick, Ontario Canada
TICKETS ARE LIMITED
**please note tickets are non-refundable but fully transferable.