NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE - JULY 9
Are you ready to try something new? To step outside the lines and expand your colouring tool box?
We thought so … which is why we are completely thrilled to bring you our Wrap Highlighting Master Class.
What you will learn…
Each class will begin with an intro into wrap highlighting papers, including a full breakdown on:
- How wrap highlighting papers are used
- When to use papers and when not to
- Who is the ideal client
- Sectioning, timing and pricing
We will be demonstrating the most effective and time efficient techniques utilizing our highlighting papers. Each class will demonstrate a variety of techniques including maximum blonding, adding depth back and blending/highlighting greys.
All the questions you’ve been asking over the last year will finally be answered in our in-person colouring class.
What’s included …
- Access to the in-person master class at the location you selected
- Master instructional booklet to take with you, where you can reference back to all the information you learned at any time
- 6 MONTH access to our online education platform where you will be able to ask any and all questions post class, as well as gain access to our weekly videos showcasing all our best tips & tricks
- Complimentary Lunch & Swag Bag filled with all our favourite goodies (including our MOST loved toning kit from Oligo Professional)
Wrap Highlighting Papers will be available for purchase at each class as well as through our online store (launching Jan 2023).
Ticket price $650 CAD
AMERICAN FRIENDS: Please note all class tickets are listed in Canadian dollars - the CAD to USD conversion will show on your personal bank statement. Final USD amount will vary based on the exchange rate at the time of purchase - but will be roughly $475 American dollars, as listed on our posters.
Class Details :
We can’t wait to share with you this incredible technique that can change the way you work behind the chair.
Sunday July 9th 2023
9:30am - 4:00pm ( lunch provided )
1100 8th Ave E
**please note tickets are non-refundable but fully transferable.